I recently discovered that sometimes the map gets partially hidden after being cropped and would look like the map size got screwed up. This gave me a lot of headaches. This was fixed in this version including some inconsistencies between the scrollbars visibility and the maps position.
You can learn more about STME and the SMP file format from the Simple Tile Map Editor page.
Download Build 18.104.22.168 (02/17/2008) :
SimpleTileMapEditor22.214.171.124.zip (468.06 KB) - Download It
MD5 : fc1984afb0f004301df2af087f1419f9
Changes in this version:
- Fixed crop map function to reset the map position after being cropped.
- Improved map scrollbar response
- Added a function to change the grid color
- Added an option to hide or show the tile index numbers in the tileset panel
- The tileset panel now hides tiles where the index is over the 255 limit.
If you encounter a bug or if you thought of a way to make it better, please don't hesitate to leave a comment.